REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR.
We've implemented the online registration feature to help save you time.
Please select the link below to begin the online registration process. An account will need to be created in order to register one or more students.
If you are unaware of which school you belong to, please select "My School Locator" below.
My School Locator
PLEASE SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Once the online process has been completed and submitted, the students information will electronically be sent to the school. Please print two copies and sign your online documents. In order to complete the enrollment process, you will need to contact your school site office manager to set an appointment.
PLEASE BRING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please provide proof of residency (Please provide two of the following documents):
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Escrow documents (certified copy)
- Homeowners or renters insurance policy
- Current tax return
- Utility service contract (gas, electricity, water, trash), statements, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the student
- (An affidavit of shared residency will be required if residing with another family)
- Proof of Age (Please provide one of the following documents):
- Birth Certificate
- Statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
- Baptism Certificate
- (If none of the options above are obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian, or any other appropriate means of providing the child's age)
- Immunization Records
- Physical Exam Report (Req. for Kinder & 1st)
- Previous school information ( Ex. Report Card)
- IEP or 504 Plan
- Custody documents
- Any medical forms provided by your child's doctor
Enrollment is not complete until all required paperwork has been submitted to the school office.